Monday, July 6, 2009

Ahk! I know I know! I'm bad!!!

I didn't forget you or my blog. I've just been REALY busy lately!

I'll have some big news soon and more recipes (and possibly even a few projects I am working on).

I just need to have some time to breathe. I spent the whole day yesterday cleaning my apartment (re-organizing)... I was hoping to get rid of a lot of stuff but it seems I need all the crap that I have! Damn you craftiness! Damn you!

I decided to take a break and head for a coffee shop for some reading at 8:30 (I'm back to reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich). I think some guy attempted to hit on me/pick me up on the way to the shop... He was in a car, let me walk past the gas station entrance rather than run me over only to continue straight to the exit (not even stopping for gas). I saw him out of the corner of my eye looking and me and I saw his mouth move so I guess he was talking to me. I'd like to thank my iPod for offering the perfect excuse for my not hearing him. I just kept walking. Of course, part of me feels bad if he was just asking for directions... but somehow I highly doubt that was the case. Please let me know if you think I'm full of myself. ;-P

On the schedule tonight: my friend Michèle is coming over to teach me the basics of cake decorating! Woohooo!!!! I'm kinda hoping she's craving Indian takeout!

Ok, back to work! I'm leaving early today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Τα αναβολικά μας στεροειδές online κατάστημα έχει σχεδιαστεί για να απαντήσει όλα τα ερωτήματα σχετικά με αναβολικά στεροειδή και για γρήγορη και εύκολη την αγορά όλα τα γνωστά αναβολικά στεροειδή. online shop μας έχει περάσει μερικά χρόνια μελέτη και την έρευνα αναβολικά στεροειδή. Έχουμε προσπαθήσει να συγκεντρώσει όλες τις πληροφορίες από άλλες ιστοσελίδες, εταιρίες, ιδιώτες, τα βιβλία και την ελπίδα που καλύπτουν κάθε άγγελος των αναβολικών στεροειδών.
αγοράσετε αναβολικά στεροειδή allanabolics.com