Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another random survey

Name: Caroline

Birthday:
February 29th, 1984
Birthplace: Montreal

Current Location:
Still in Montreal
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Very dark brown, dyed burgundy?
Height: 5'4" (Gosh I’m short)
Heritage: French-Canadian (aka Quebecoise), Scottish and German
Weaknesses: Sweets, I wear my heart on my sleeve, hypersensitive (emotionally)
Fears: heights, public speaking, that something will happen to the people I care about, the wrath of God.
Perfect Pizza: Cheese (lots!), mushrooms, onions. Hot peppers can come along for the ride too.
Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: « LOL »
Best Physical Feature: Possibly my eyes… Salem says something else… men!
Bedtime: weeknights : 11pm-12am, weekends… anywhere from 12am-3 :30am
Goal To Achieve This Year: make money! Get to my goal weight!
Most Missed Memory: Living without any responsibilities!
Thoughts First Waking Up: Where’s Pumpkin?

Random info:

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
How do you want to Die: I rather God surprise me… preferably a quick death, in my sleep.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I am grown up!
What country would you most like to Visit: I can’t narrow it down to just one. I’d love to visit my own country a bit more, Scotland, the Arabian peninsula, Europe…
Are you a Health Freak: *chuckle*… I would be lying if I answered in the affirmative.
The Shoes You Wore Today: My expensive winter boots (they’re lined! OOooOO!!!!!)


Pick one...

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King: Beurk! Harveys!
Single or Group Dates: A double date can be fun at times.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: What’s the difference?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla ice cream with Nutella on top.
Cappuccino or Coffee: I can’t tell the difference, it\s all cafeine to me!

Do you...

Smoke: No… well, I do smoke shisha maybe twice a year.
Swear: *sigh*… yes….
Sing: When no one else is around.
Shower Daily: Yes… ???
want to go to College: Been there, done that!
want to get Married: YES! The clock is ticking! Time is-a-wasting!
belive in yourself: At times…
get Motion Sickness: Nope! :-D
think you are Attractive: Not particularly…
get along with your Parents: Yes, much more than when I was younger…
like Thunderstorms: They’re amazing! I love them!
play an Instrument: I have a guitar I haven’t touched in years. Maybe I’ll pick up the kazoo…

In the past month have you...

Drank Alcohol: I don’t drink alcohol at all.
Smoked: No
been on Drugs: If I don’t drink, do you think I do drugs?
gone on a trip: Nope…
gone to a Mall: Why yes!
eaten a box of Oreos: I can’t recall the last itme I ever ate one!
eaten Sushi: Yes, numerous times! (MMMMM!!!!)
been on Stage: Gah! No way!
been Dumped: Salem and I have been going strong for over 2 years now, so no.
gone Skinny Dipping: Never!
Stolen Anything: Not in the last few months (just once when I was… 9? 10?)


Have you ever been...

Drunk: to my everlasting shame…
called a Tease: No! But I’ve been called a goody-two shoes!
Beaten up: No.
in Love: Derrrrrr!


In a Boy. . .

Favourite Eye Color: Blue, but anything goes
Favourite Hair Color: Dark
Short or Long Hair:It depends on how it looks
Height: The taller the better!
Weight: Athletic to beefcake!
Best Clothing Style: nothing but a towel!


Fun with numbers...

Number of Drugs I have taken: as in ever? 1
Number of CDs I own: Actual bought CDs? 150? I don’t know, it’s been years!
Number of Piercings: 7 (number of holes…) Nose, 2 standard in ear each, left ear : tragus and upper ear.
Number of Tattoos: 3
Number of things in my Past I Regret: It’s best not to regret anything.

No comments: